|Home||» Products||» epoxy cement||» Epoxy Cement|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- no limt
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Others, Paypal, Cash on Delivery (COD), Western Union, Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- Ready Stock Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
We are acclaimed as one of the most versatile enterprise in this domain, engaged in providing the best grade Epoxy Cement. This cement is processed under the strict guidance of ingenious professionals by utilizing quality approved basic materials with the aid of innovative methods. The offered cement is highly used for construction of the roads, malls, buildings, bridges, hospitals etc. Furthermore, our valued clients can easily buy this Epoxy Cement at marginal prices.
- Fine powdered form
- Water repellent nature
- Safe usages
- Excellent strength
Acid and alkali resisting cement.
This is a pure epoxy base cement available in three packs system. It is used for acid and alkali resistance, lining, bricks joining and water proofing etc.
- Powder (EF-90)
This cement is to be mixed just at the time of application. This mixing is carried out as follow:
- Every hundred parts of cement
- Sixty five parts of power
- 32.5 parts of syrup.
- 2.5 parts of catalyst.
This syrup is to be weighed in clear pot and the weighed quantity of weighed catalyst is to be mixed and then vigourously stirred to get homogenious mixture. Stirring is to be carried out for two to three minutes only and then add seperately weighed required powder slowly with constant vigorous stirring to get homogenious mixture after complete addition of powder , a homogenious mass is to applied by trowelling method application.
Apply 1/32" thick coat and allow it to dry for 6 to 7 days to get perfect curing
- Epoxy syrup grade: physical appearance : pale yellow in color.
- Specific gravity at 25 degree centigrade, 1.14 to 1.19.
- Viscocity c-pat 25 degree centigrade :9500::13500.
- Epoxy equivalent : 181::198.
- It is polyamines.
- Physical properties:- pale yellow in color.
- Specific gravity : 20degree centigrade:- 0.9474.
- Boiling point: 152degree centigrade
- Flash point: 99degree centigrade.
- Sio2 (silica) : Appearance off white.
- Properties : Specific gravity 2.6.
- Mesh size : 80 Down to 150 mesh.
- Chemical resistance.
This cement is resistance to :
- 80 to 90% Sulphuric acid.
- 36% of Hydrochoric acid and
- 10% Costic.
It also resist ant solvents such as
- Xylene and
- Contact Details
- MAHALAXMI TRADERS
MAHALAXMI TRADERS All Rights Reserved.